|Website | Our Services | Article Archive | My Info | Refer a Friend | Resources | Ask an Expert
Has the springtime rush left you without time to focus on hiring? We can help! I'm happy to schedule a time to discuss your unique organizational needs and develop a staffing plan to find top talent that will help you increase productivity and reduce costs. If you'd like to schedule a meeting, please call me at 619-579-0442.
Why Use Staffing?
The Challenge: Finding the right employees for your organization.
Finding new employees should be easy...right? Placing a want ad may seem like a simple solution to this challenge, but how do you really find the best prospects and top talent your organization needs?
Did you know...
How can you find top employees for your organization, without using valuable resources?
- Hiring is a time waster? The average company spends more than 25 hours hiring a single new employee.
- Finding qualified talent isn't easy? Some of the best potential employees for your organization aren't combing job boards...they're producing results for their current employers!
- Alternatives to full-time hiring can help save your organization time and money? Flexible staffing can reduce your labor cost up to 20 percent!
The 60-Second Solution: Don't go it alone--use a staffing agency to help your organization:
- Find Top Talent. Staffing agencies offer an expansive network of qualified, experienced talent--including professionals who aren't actively looking for work. Experienced recruiters will take the time to understand your organization, and the exact qualifications you need, to ensure the right fit for new employees, saving you considerable investments of time and funds.
- Reduce Disruption. The hiring process takes considerable time to manage. Staffing agencies can eliminate the time wasted screening resumes of unqualified applicants and conducting preliminary interviews with people who don't fit your need.
- Fill an Immediate Need. Most staffing companies maintain a database of applicants, and can quickly pinpoint candidates who have the skills, experience and personality traits to be successful in your work environment. Staffing agencies can also find a temporary employee to fill in until you've located the right person.
- Avoid Wasting Time on Low-value Tasks. Skilled temporary help can help with non critical or low value tasks, freeing your top employees to spend their time on productive, profitable work.
Follow XL Staffing on Twitter!
Click here to follow us on Twitter.
Staffing Resource Center
- Staffing Best Practices
- HR Essentials
- Employment Law
- Book Reviews
- Best of the Web
Click here to view this valuable resource.
Did you miss our last issue of The X-Factor?
Click here for five ideas to help your team become more productive.
|San Diego: 680 Fletcher Parkway, Suite 206, El Cajon, CA 92020
P: (619) 276-8677 F: (619) 276-6729 PPO#14258