||Website | Our Services | Article Archive | My Info | Refer a Friend | Resources | Ask an Expert
Do you know the top three things your employees want from their jobs? (Besides more money.) One study shows the top three things workers want are:
That in mind, does your reward system need a check-up? Check your system against the points in this issue of The X-Factor.
- Interesting work
- Full appreciation for the work they do
- A feeling of being included
Does your reward system
need a check-up?
The Challenge: Making employee reward systems more rewarding
The 60 Second Solution:
In 1964, Victor Vroom (a researcher) discovered that employees are only motivated by rewards that they want and they have a shot at obtaining.
So take a look and compare your current system against the following criteria:
Source of information: Carrots.com
- Find out what employees really want. In other words, what do your people value?
- Develop flexible reward systems that provide a variety of attractive outcomes.
- Make a clear connection between the behavior you want and the reward.
- Ensure that employees are trained properly so that they have the ability to do their jobs successfully (give them a realistic shot at success).
Follow XL Staffing on Twitter!
Click here to follow us on Twitter.
Staffing Resource Center
- Staffing Best Practices
- HR Essentials
- Employment Law
- Book Reviews
- Best of the Web
Click here to view this valuable resource.
Did you miss our last issue of The X-Factor?
Click here for an example of how Heartland Restaurants has embraced the "cool factor" and is attracting and retaining top young talent.
|San Diego: 680 Fletcher Parkway,
El Cajon, CA 92020
P: (619) 276-8677 F: (619) 276-6729 PPO#14258